-->
ThoughtsOnline

Friday, October 22, 2010


Conservative = a liberal who's just been mugged.

Conservative hero = a liberal who gets fired from a liberal organization for not being liberal enough.

Conservative hero biting the hand that no longer feeds him = a liberal who gets fired from a liberal organization for not being liberal enough who only then opines that said liberal organization isn't entitled to and shouldn't receive federal funding.

Juan Williams would have a bit more credibility on that point if he had said this while he was receiving money from NPR and hadn't waited until the gravy train had stopped rolling. I guess NPR receiving millions of taxpayer dollars was okay as long as he was getting his cut.


Note: as a I don't watch or listen to Williams, it is possible that I missed him arguing against NPR subsidies while he was still on NPR's payroll. If it turns out he did, I humbly retract the above and offer my apologies. But my guess is that he never did.