Tuesday, November 01, 2005
8) Libby's 'lies' were not material.
7) Libby gives Cooper a waiver almost a year after Libby lied about what he told Cooper?
6) A couple of problems with Fitzgerald's assertions.
5) The materiality of Libby's misleading testimony.
4) More on relying on reporters and the difference between lying to reporters and lying to the grand jury.
3) Did Libby really lie to the FBI while in the presence of his attorney?
2) Looks like Fitzgerald is really going to rely on the testimony of Russert, Miller and Cooper, all members in good standing of the MSM.
1) Much is going to depend on what the definition of the phrase 'learned her identity' is.