-->
ThoughtsOnline

Tuesday, November 01, 2005


Oh, cry me a river....

The Washington Post wants me to feel bad that some of the detainees at Guantanamo Bay are trying to commit suicide.

What I feel bad about is that this guy didn't succeed. I feel bad that he wasn't killed instead of being captured. I feel bad that he hasn't really been tortured (and not the made up stuff he claims he's been subjected to) in order to obtain information that could help our forces capture kill more terrorists.

I feel bad that the Post has people working there who fail to realize that guys like this are our enemy, an enemy that wants very much to kill us.

And I feel bad that the Post, with their misplaced sympathy for this piece of dirt and their outrage that he isn't being treated nicer, is increasing the chance of his allies succeeding.