-->
ThoughtsOnline

Friday, October 28, 2005


I know I've been critical of Bush's democracy crusade, his thinking that 'a little democracy will solve lots of the problem's in the world', and in particular his thinking this is the way to deal with the Mad Mullahs of Iran...

Not that I've been second guessing myself, but reading about the demonstrations in Iran in support of the the Mad Mullah only makes me even more confident that our problems with Iran are not limited to the crazies at the top. It's ludicrous to think that the people are all peace-lovers, who after being freed of the Mad Mullahs, will choose to live in peace with all of their neighbors.

C'mon, Mr. President, when are you going to accept the fact that the whole country is crazy and removing one or two guys at the top will do nothing at all? It's time for military action.... that is, if you don't want your biggest failure to be that of nominating Miers to the Supreme Court.