-->
ThoughtsOnline

Wednesday, April 20, 2005


Inspired by this Howard Kurtz column about companies paying to get their products mentioned on TV, I've decided to join the world of paid flackery.

Send me $100 and I will mention your blog the next time I appear on a local television news broadcast. For those of you with bigger budgets who are looking for broader exposure, for $400 I will mention your blog the next time I appear on one of the network morning news programs (actually ABC and CBS; I don't expect that I will be invited onto the Today Show any time soon. Long story, don't ask). If you're looking for a blog plug that is a little less pricey, $300 will get you a mention the next time I appear on either Leno or Letterman (although I am partial to Leno, I'll charge the same price for either), and $225 will get you a mention the next time Conan asks me on. For another $50, I'll give you the choice of my doing my best to get a screen shot of your blog shown sometime during my appearance or mentioning you by name, as well as the name of your blog. And, don't bother asking, I (surprisingly) have no pull with either Regis or Oprah, so I can't offer any blog plugs on either of those two shows.

For those of you looking for something a little different, for $500 I will trash a blog of your choosing (so long as they are not a client of mine).

All payments must be paid in advance. However, I offer a full money back guarantee. Should you decide - for any reason - that my blog plug did not yield the results you were seeking, I will send you a full refund no later than 3 days after the date of my TV appearance.

Blog mentions will be limited to 3 per appearance... so if you are interested, I urge you to act now.